The all new mini penny farthing, handmade luxury for kids!
The worlds smallest penny farthing for children
This is the original smallest ridable penny farthing bike handmade in England.
These are a great way for young children to learn to ride a bike in true vintage style. The bike was designed around my son Austin who has spent his whole life around me building penny farthing bikes. I didn’t fancy him on a real penny farthing so I designed a scale replica of the iconic penny farthing in a balance bike format. In the true spirit of Richards of England, the bikes remain handmade with real high quality veg tan leather saddles, moustache handle bars all a scaled down version of the big bikes.
- 14” big wheel
- Traditional Solid rubber tire
- Durable powder coated gloss black paint work.
- Suitable for children age 3 – 6
- Saddle height from floor 37cm or 14 1/2”
- Period Wooden Handles
- Richards of England traditional handmade leather saddle.